Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3: Radishes!

I've never given radishes so much as a second thought before. They are tiny, red, hard, and sometimes I see them in my salads. But I was a girl with no clue at the grocery store today. It didn't help that I was at my least favorite of all the grocery stores; my C-Team of grocery stores, if you will. Their produce department is underwhelming (sorry, Shaw's). I will concede that the produce is generally fresh, but the selection just blows.

Radishes caught my eye, so radishes it shall be! I'm planning on making a stirfry tonight. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit? I can overload it with vegetables so it is healthy and filling and makes me happy. I never promised to make new recipes with my new ingredients!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh...i love radishes. cannot wait to hear how it went tonight.

    ReplyDelete